What is Fascism? Round Four

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Mon Feb 18 15:23:40 PST 2002

|| And Hakki, if you want to imply that I am some sort of disruptive secret

|| agent, have the courage to just say so rather than posting "It's all

|| pointless, pedantic, clueless mystification. At least I hope it's

|| pointless. Sometimes I have my doubts."

Well if I were to say so I certainly wouldn't be the first. I'll let you know soon enough when I make my mind up.

So you cut&paste some Renton, so what? A little Renton to spice up the Griffin, a dash of this, a dash of that? Save your eclectism for your cooking. Griffin's definition says it all: "Fascism, modern political ideology that seeks to regenerate the social, economic, and cultural life of a country by basing it on a heightened sense of national belonging or ethnic identity". Regenerate my ass. All of a sudden fascism isn't a destructive force any more, it's a regenerative cure. Fascists never regenerate anything, that is their fucking hype. Anything they build - the workers' housing, the autobahns - is the product of increased exploitation of the working class and ultimately serves the regime's murderous ends.

"Despite the idealistic goals of fascism, attempts to build fascist societies have led to wars and persecutions that caused millions of deaths." What kind of ivory-tower moron says "despite the idealistic goals"? Fascists idealistically try to regenerate their country but alas find themselves embroiled in wars and persecution, do they? No shit? There _is_ no project for a fascist society; there's nothing but a bunch of irrational, disconnected BS propaganda. The only project is destruction and theft. Fascists are parasites and Griffin is a cretin. No wonder he's your main ingredient.

Typical Chip: Left label, right content.

Hakki