I will not be pushed, filed, indexed...

Peter J. Schledorn pjs at harpo.admin.unc.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:37:10 PST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Kelley wrote:

> hee. I can't divulge our trade secrets as to why we're interested in
> weird sound files,

You need a reason? I'm still on the lookout for a file of the Goons singing "I'm Walking Backwards for Christmas".

Best, Peter

> kelley

2001 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

Runner-Up:

The lone monarch butterfly flew flutteringly through the cemetery, dancing on and glancing against headstone after headstone before alighting atop Willie Mitchell's already lowered casket, causing gasps of awe to fly from the open mouths of five or six lingering mourners, until a big shovelful of dirt landed on it and it died.

Julie Stangeland Seal Beach, CA