fascism

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Feb 19 10:31:06 PST 2002

ROTFL! Wild, Joanna!

Reminds me of my fight with my linguistics dept. head (a Chomsky student) whom I told that TG grammar was, besides being formalistic in a way that is indefensible after Goedel and Church, was funded by the Pentagon. He went thru the roof and I started throwing chairs around (you got the wit, I got the testosterone :-))

Hakki