I feel so cheap

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:29:35 PST 2002

Kelley wrote:

> women are in the same position as the capitalist and their managers
> men are in the same position as employee's in a buyer's market.

Whites are rather afraid of blacks. William Syron (I think) told of his grandmother as she was dying having recurring nightmaries that the black people she had mistreated were coming to get her. (Something like that -- I read it decades ago and only this post caused it to pop into mind.

Work it out. :-)

And come to think of it, my grandfather and uncle were always over fearful that somehow their fruit pickers would desert them. (They operated a fruit farm in southwestern michigan.)

Carrol