La France n'existe pas

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Sat Feb 23 16:38:11 PST 2002

At 09:19 AM 02/23/2002 -0500, Hakki wrote:
>It's all over the place, Joanna, how could you have missed it? TV, film,
>advertising - du cul et encore du cul.

Well, yeah, but it's so juvenile! I mean does juvenile even count?

The last French movie I saw in which there was much talk of "jouir" (coming) was some really stupid neaderthal flick called "Coup de Torchon." It NEVER ceases to amaze me how this nation (the French) who pride themselves on their theory and intelligence have such stuuuupid movies and such stuuuupid theory. (Though I have to admit, I like the situationists and even learned stuff from them.)

Joanna