WSWS on Pearl

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 25 03:26:42 PST 2002

CB>...CB: I think in this case the author is probably thinking about all the people the U.S. military has murdered or caused the death of in the Arab and Islamic world in the last ten years, 500,000 in Iraq , etc. Seems quite plausible that the murderers of Pearl considered it retaliation for this ongoing U.S. anti-Arab genocide.

Reporter's Toolbox Posted December 28, 2001 Effects of Sanctions on Iraq http://ojr.usc.edu/content/story.cfm?request=675

The author above here in Libertarian rag, Reason, http://www.reason.com/0203/fe.mw.the.shtml in another piece on Iraqi sanctions, btw, quotes Robert Jensen who Yoshie cites, ""U.S. middle class, particularly the white middle class, is probably the single biggest impediment to justice the world has ever known."

I'll send him Carrol Cox'es collected quotes on the perniciousness of marxists using, 'middle class." Michael Pugliese