FBI Anthrax cover-up

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 4 09:06:51 PST 2002

This story posted at rense.com is another example of the surprising right-wing reaction against Ashcroft's police state. The report speculates that the motive behind the anthrax letters was a reatively innocent pecuniary one of generating revenue for drug firms. I find this hard to believe. Why resort to crime when you have an admin that is so accomodating to lobbyists? The real motive - that of fingering Saddam - is still too hard to admit, I guess.

Hakki

So you don't think there's any possibility that the attacks were meant as warnings to certain people?