Terrorism, Reaction, and Possible Competing Imperialisms,was Re: Robert Wade

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 6 16:36:54 PST 2002

Paul Prescod wrote:

> Carrol Cox wrote:

> >(Hence the shameful efforts of
> > apologists for imperialism to wrap their motives in crocodile tears for
> > the victims of 911.)
>
> Carrol Cox wrote:
> > Name names. I object sharply to this sort of shit. Within _any_
> > grouping, no matter how defined, there will always be assholes.

Name names when it is fellow members of the left who are being discussed. I wouldn't want to clutter a post with a list of all the u.s. presidents, secretaries of defense, treasury, state, attorney generals, chiefs of staff, assistant secretaries of the treasury, imf representatives, members of the Senate & House foreign relations and military committees, editorial writers for all the major newspapers, cia/fbi agents, police chiefs, etc etc etc for the last 50 years. If I am criticizing "the left" or some parts of it, I'll name names.

Carrol