manna for conspiracists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Jan 8 14:02:02 PST 2002

Speak of the devil waddaya know, just when we were saying it never got in the mainstream US media. And hello, and who's our debunker? Richard Butler, the very guy who orchestrated the provocations against Iraq - denounced by his UNSCOM coworker Scott Ritter - to force them to break off the inspections and allow bombing to resume. http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/unmovic/2001/0720ritt.htm

The conspiracists are the ruling classes, Doug. If you meant conspiranoids, that's the lefties, deluded marginal freaks who see exploitation and repression where there is nothing but the rule of law and democracy among equals.

Hakki