manna for conspiracists

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jan 8 14:04:33 PST 2002

That the US Gov told law enforcement to cool it w/OBL for the sake of a possible deal is not conspiracism. It's either true or it isn't. It's not implausible.

To imagine that the WTC attack was implemented by US agents, or that it was known about in advance and permitted to take place, that would be conspiracist. And if this was a real conspiracy, we would not hear about it from Paula Zipper, uh, Zahn.

mbs