manna for conspiracists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Jan 8 16:30:24 PST 2002

Yes. Reject all the intel offered by Sudan, France, Russia, etc. about S11, curb your own antiterrorist investigation, refuse ObL when he's handed over, and when it happens pretend you're shocked and your intelligence sucks, or you were just trying to protect the Saudis. It's called plausible deniability.

Hakki