Negri on globo

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 8 18:58:12 PST 2002

Ian Murray wrote:

> -----
> That's a great way to evade the question. What threshold of stock
> ownership constitutes terming someone a capitalist?

I believe the lawyers have a phrase about tough cases make bad law. Borderline cases make _very_ bad class analysis. Probably about 90% of the population of the U.S. is working class. Knock off 10% as unreachable "House Negroes." Knock off another 40% as pretty scattered, religion-blinded, unreachably racist or sexist. Knock off another 20% for whatever reason. And we have left a potentially very strong revolutionary movement.

Carrol