Liberty and LSD

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 15:59:03 PST 2002

**************** Liberty & LSD **************** By John Perry Barlow, co-founder of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and member of the Alchemind Society Board of Advisors.

Over the last 25 years, I've watched a lot of Deadheads, Buddhists, and other freethinkers do acid. I've taken it myself. I still do occasionally, in a ritual sort of way. On the basis of their experience and my own, I know that the public terror of LSD is based more on media propagated superstition than familiarity with its effects on the real world. I know this, and, like most others who know it, I have kept quiet about it.

Read More at: http://www.alchemind.org/topclnews.htm

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx