American essence

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Jan 9 15:48:26 PST 2002

Well, Americans have very English roots. What can I say! But the English at least pretend to have grown up. It's a thin pretense, but they still feel the need for it. Americans NOT. (All this bile may be due to the fact that my very handsome eighteen-year-old son has started wearing one of those STUPID sport hats with "Raiders" printed on it. If I say anything, he'll wear it forever, so I'm keeping my lips zipped and venting on lbo.