Posties

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 16:10:58 PST 2002

--- joanna bujes <joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com> wrote:
> At 05:34 PM 01/09/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >CB: Posties are just renegade Marxists, who
> plagerize a few Marxist concepts .
>
> Couldn't agree more. They like the thrill of
> "subversive" analysis but
> would rather forget about class struggle.

By "Posties" I guess you mean "postmodernists"..so you are discounting a rather broad category of people. Does this mean you think this about Derrida, Baudrillard, Foucault and others unnamed? Or is it that you have not read them at all and just want to categorically dismiss them ALL and EVERYTHING they say?

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx