Enron

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:36:30 PST 2002

The NYTimes story, if I recall, was written by Eichenwald. The wonderful book, Rats in the Grain, indicates that Eichenwald was a major player in the ADM story, seemingly inside with the FBI in trying to cover up the corporate misdeeds.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901