Electoral College reform (Re: Enron

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Mon Jan 14 15:41:47 PST 2002

This is reassuring for us Turks because our PM Ecevit is going over there to cash in our brownie points for being such good pro-US moslems. As if his hair and suits weren't bad enough - not to mention the Groucho mustache - he's been developing new quirks like taking off his shoes during cabinet meetings and walking out without remembering to put them back on. He has also been observed at a party rally intently chiding the doves for something (not the peaceniks but the birds that are his party's mascot) while his goons were busy roughing up an opponent (I kid you not). He also frequently forgets who his ministers are. So he might just hit it off great with W despite being anti-US.

Hakki