Science, Science & Marxism

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 13 00:28:33 PST 2002

I'm not sure who said this (I get the digest and it's getting ridiculously impossible to figure it out):

>Despite Charles Jannuzi's rather >dismissive interjection, the >question is
no idle one, but >somehow the circulrity of the >current argument must be broken >- I am open to suggestions - >especially from Charles seeing he >has deemed fit to pass a hasty >judgement.

I wrote more than one interjection in this thread, but we do seem to be going around and around. I have to be honest, I don't take philosophy of science seriously anymore, and that's because in most of the fields that I have to work in, no one has any philosophical background AT ALL so it's a waste of time.

But just for the record, what's the question here? Maybe I can more than dismissively answer it.

Charles Jannuzi