Another Qaeda big fish disappears

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Jan 13 08:48:27 PST 2002

That's spin, and your take that the security services are "obsessed" is totally uninformed. I think you've missed my previous posts. "Incompetent" MI5 was able to nab Kamel Daoudi the day after the cops lost him in France.

Read the interview, where Dasquié says that the Islamic Relief Organisation's HQ is in London. Let me expand on that: The billions of $ scooped up by the Saudi clergy are being distributed through the IRO to recipients designated by the likes of Qatada: Prayer carpets for a mosque in Germany, guns for the KLA, C4 explosive for the shoe bomber, combat training in Scotland and Wales for Qaeda fighters. Do you seriously believe MI5 doesn't know this is happening?

Hakki