Up and down the road to a big anti-war movement

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Wed Jan 16 11:05:17 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Munson" <chuck at tao.ca>

Shit, why do anarchists get blamed for stuff that hasn't happened yet!?

Where in my entire post do I blame anarchists for anything?

People are going to defend themselves from the police attacks. Others will run away. Some will nonviolently resist. This is the nature of the anti-globalization movement: different strokes for different folks.

Besides, anything that we do is going to be tame compared to what happens elsewhere in the world. Don't forget that the latest casualties in the anti-globalization movement took place in Argentina.

Last time somebody screwed up the anti-glob movement, it was the cowards who work for the NGOs.

<< Chuck0 >>