Up and down the road to a big anti-war movement

Angelita Manzano angiemanzano at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 07:30:50 PST 2002

Chuck, have you seen this article? I was wondering what you think of it. The author thinks diversity of tactics as a movement's policy is a cop-out, plus, white guys are afraid of debate & conflict (guess he's not subscribed to this list :)

-Angie Manzano

http://www.zmag.org/sustainers/content/2002-01/10lakey.cfm

Kupferburg).