Bill To Reinstitiute Draft

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 17 12:07:09 PST 2002

Carrol, that is probably a piece cited by local anarcho-communist, Kevin Keating a/k/a "Nestor Mahkno, " of the Yuppie Eradication Project (he got some heat for leaflets advocating trashing SUV's, a few yrs. ago.)

Forgot to write down the URL but just do what I just did an do a google search with these keywords, " Military Discipline Breakdown Vietnam War, " and it'll be one of the 1st hits in the blackened flag anarchist website. The military journal article is in the Armed Forces Journal of June 7th, 1971, written by USMC Colonel Robert D. Heinl, Jr.

And, I remember reading somewhere that after mutineees on USAF aircraft carriers in the early 70's over the war and racism, that Admiral Elmo Zumwalt was tasked to write a report.

Also, see the newish book by Gerald Nicosia on Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Michael Pugliese