All Your H-Cup Ladies Next Door Are Belong to Us

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Jan 18 18:20:19 PST 2002

>Kelley, I get enough of these sent to me.

you do? and here i thought this guy's research was unique. please send me on examples of this sort of posting. I'm on about 150 lists (and I just streamlined 'em recently, too), if there'd been one in circulation, I'm pretty sure I woulda seen it

>I really don't need them sent by actual list members.

actual list members?

>Was there some reason that you couldn't just post a URL, if needful?

there was no actual URL. Had you actually read the thing, Barry, you might have noticed that there couldn't possibly be an actual URL, since it was an actual post to another actual unarchived super top sekrit list, not an actual web page.

Additionally, had there been an actual URL it wouldn't have stood a chance of offending the actual piss out of you.

I sent it mainly because I haven't been posting for awhile and I thought I'd bring a blast of ol' kell right atcha all, actual list members or not.

Kelley