Doug Henwood / LBO

Ian Warner ian at iwarner.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 13:37:23 PST 2002

Dear Doug Henwood / LBO,

In Feb. 2001, a friend paid in full on my behalf for a 24 month subscription (in electronic pdf. format) to your excellent LBO pub., as a gift. The sub. was registered in my name.

My e-mail address has remained unchanged from that specified.

But I've never recieved any issue of LBO. I've tried mailing you, once by air-post. But there have been no responses.

Why is this? Is there a payment problem? Kagi says not. I guess my name is not on the mailing list.

Below are the dates of my attempted communications, initial subscription details issued by Kagi in Feb. 2001, and Kagi's more recent payment confirmation.

Half of the LBO sub. has now expired, BUT I do not mind having the outstanding LBO issues supplied from issue 97 onwards... or whatever LBO thinks best.

Thanks.

Apolgogies if this mail goes to wrong places but after 11 months, I'm becoming kind of radicalised.

Payment fee received: 1 Quantity Payment for 2_yr_indiv_electronic, US 36

Registered-To: Ian Warner Email: ian at iwarner.fsbusiness.co.uk Postal: 6, Shorne Close, Sidcup KENT DA15 9PQ, United Kingdom Total Amount Paid: USD 36 Date: 2001-02-02 Processed: 2001-02-02 Payment Method: Card Invoice: I352192475 Transaction ID: CHWRSFX5JQ47 Route: S5A16T0R1 Note: SSL from 211.128.148.80 via KOOP 2.3en for vendor XS4.

* * * * *

Thank you for using Kagi to make your purchase. Your order was processed by the Kagi store. Please direct any questions regarding the processing of this payment to <admin at kagi.com> and please include a copy of this entire email message.

Please remember the product vendor is responsible for providing technical support and information regarding the product(s) you purchased. For this reason, you should contact vendors directly about their product(s) at the Email address(es) on the CC: line at the top of this Email.

If you received multiple copies of this message, they are probably duplicates of a single transaction. We sent this message to all of the Email addresses you provided which are listed above.

* * * * *

SQNM-kagi 9985

******

Thanks for your subscription to Left Business Observer. You should receive your first issue either by email or postal mail, depending on your subscription type, in a few days. Regardless of subscription type, you should also be getting introductory subscriber material, notably our Language of Money card, that explains how the Fed works and defines some of the terms used on the "Money" page. You can get a virtual equivalent of that card by visiting <http://www.panix.com/~dhenwood/LoM.html>.

SQNM-lbo 0498

WO-TFYP 1.6a

Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:33:16 +0000 Subject: I may fail at it... but I keep trying. From: Ian Warner <ian at iwarner.fsbusiness.co.uk> To: <dhenwood at panix.com>

Postal Letter November, 2001 To: Doug Henwood

Date: Wed, Oct 10 21:31:56 2001 X-From_: admin18 at kagi.com Envelope-to: ian at iwarner.fsbusiness.co.uk

Yes I do show that in February of this year, you ordered and paid $36.00 for the 2 yr indiv electronic.