Saudi elite

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 21 19:01:49 PST 2002

Hakki cites Jared Israel quoting BBC Newsnight, Greg Palast reporting. Since I just saw a new book by conservative terrorism expert Steven Emerson, and the WAMY is made much of in my quick skim, here 'tis... http://www.google.com/search?q=World+Assembly+of+Muslim+Youth+Steven+Emerson +

Daniel Pipes, another expert prone to overheated exposes, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=World+Assembly+of+Muslim+Youth+Daniel+P ipes+ (Though Hakki should look at Pipes book on Conspiracy Therories & Middle East politics.)

And, my backhanded slap at Jared, since today was the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Quote from, "When Push Comes to Shove: The Escalation of Student Protest, " by Steven Kelman, Harvard '70, "The assasination of Martin Luther King was a great step forward in the liberation struggle of Black people." Pg. 237.J. Israel, founder of Harvard PL and a leader of the University Hall occupation

The webportals he chooses to be on...jeesh...

CentrExNews.com - Alternative News ... Disguise by JN Tlaga. Was Martin Luther King a Communist? by Chuck Morse. ... Attack? - Part 2 by Patrick Martin ... Open by Illarion Bykov and Jared Israel ... www.centrexnews.com/

Michael Pugliese