Saudi elite

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Jan 22 04:24:48 PST 2002

Well I only had the choice between Jared and rense.com for the Newsnight transcript. No respectable media establishment apparently considered it newsworthy that the bin Ladens lived practically next door to the boxcutter jihadists and funded the WAMY, and were scooted away by the FBI after S11. No wonder the FBI hasn't caught any of the S11 support team.

Calling Steve Emerson a "terrorism expert" is a tad more questionable than citing Jared, though. Vince Cannistraro is a terrorism expert and he says Emerson works for Mossad.

Hakki