Hockey and Music

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 20:20:26 PST 2002

> >Why are you making fun?
>
> Because I find that sort of thing in the actually
> existing nonutopian
> world to be largely insufferable. Like the wretched
> banjo abuse that
> goes on around the campfire at URPE summer camp.
> It's a foretaste of
> hell, I say.

I will second that...that would be my version of hell. Oh, I like camping out, but not with a bunch of leftists (or anyone else for that matter) who want to prove how "folksy" and "down-to-earth" they are by subjecting me to saccharine conversation, contrived lyrics and such din.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx