criminal complaint

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Jan 22 20:14:20 PST 2002

I have a real strong feeling that the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure do not apply to the al Qaida and Taliban "unlawful combatants." I was just answering the question what the diff bewteen complaints, indictments, and informations is. jks

I don't mean to sound like a bored adolescent Justin, but... Duh?

Why do you suppose our Reichsfuhrer der SS, Chef der Polizei, Ashcroft had our Reichswehrminister Rumsfeld classify them in a status that was beyond the reach of US law, and outside the application of the Geneva Accords?

Since we don't have an eastern territorial front yet, it looks like Guantanamo will have to do as a model for die neue Konzentrationslager.

Chuck Grimes