Hail to the Chief, was Re: criminal complait

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Jan 22 23:39:32 PST 2002

Mwuhahahhahahahahaha!!! Brad DeLong

-------------

All well and good to laugh.

But consider that we now have new laws that leave it up to our Reichsfuhrer Ashcroft to determine if a person is suspected of or has supported or engaged in, or can be considered likely to engage in special categories of crimes, which our Reichsfuhrer can define as he chooses. He can then summarily investigate them, arrest and detain them, without a hearing or charges filed in a court or any other official body. He only has to report he has done so to a special and secretly convened panel of judges and does not have to name the persons. We have his word that they needed to be detained, whoever they might be, whatever they are suspected of, or might have done or not done.

We now have a new special category of person, those who are determined by the Wehrmacht to be unlawful combatants. As such they have no state protections, no international protections, and since they are held by the military off US territory, no US legal status. They are effectively non-persons. We have our Reichswehrminster Rumsfeld's word that they are being treated humanely and are not being tortured. Of course our allies official delegation may be permitted to inspect their condition at our Heeresfuhrer's digression.

I am not sure if a Red Cross or UN official has been allow to see them.

Connect the dots. Our allies seem to have.

We await our chancellor's Reichsministerium des Innern, Reichspesetzblatt.

Hail to the Chief.

Chuck Grimes