Posties

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Jan 23 09:45:18 PST 2002

Posties Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com>

- --- joanna bujes <joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com> wrote:
> At 05:34 PM 01/09/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >CB: Posties are just renegade Marxists, who
> plagerize a few Marxist concepts .
>
> Couldn't agree more. They like the thrill of
> "subversive" analysis but
> would rather forget about class struggle.

By "Posties" I guess you mean "postmodernists"..so you are discounting a rather broad category of people. Does this mean you think this about Derrida, Baudrillard, Foucault and others unnamed? Or is it that you have not read them at all and just want to categorically dismiss them ALL and EVERYTHING they say?

- -Thomas

^^^^^^^^

CB: This is meant as a compliment to all and everything they say .