USA PATRIOT REGISTRATION - WHITEHOUSE.ORG

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jan 23 09:50:12 PST 2002

its a joke right? whitehouse.gov is the whitehouse, not .org.--ravi

---------

Yes.

However, in order to facilitate this period of transistion, and get used to the new spiffy titles for our government officials we can all pitch, here's how.

To find the nazis official title, office or department of the third reich, type in google the word `reich' then the current US government title. For example type `reich security' for `homeland security' and you get a page of listings on Einsatzgruppen, and officials titles like Hauptsturmfuhrer.

It's great fun, and seems to work flawlessly.

Chuck Grimes