Invasion!

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 24 11:23:45 PST 2002

The website of the Center for New Community has a number of excellent reports. The one of white supremacists and the Buchanan campaign of 2000, is well worth a full read. Sam Francis, in particular, is one of the brains of the far right. His book, "Beautiful Losers, " a $5.95 paperback has a fascinating essay on, "Middle American Radicals, " (cf. Donald Warren who has a book on Father Charles Couglin came up with that sociologese.) and the ex-Trot turned CIA consultant, James Burnham, is also good.

Another cite, Jim Kalb's, "traditionalist conservative, " massive set of URL's for the Right-Wing intelligentsia is also worth a bookmark on your browser. He has links to everything from neo-fascism to neo-conservatism there. Last I saw he was going to Yale Law School...

Back to the ostensible subject line> Matt Hale of the WCOTC was recently part of the far right mobilization in York, PA.
>From the antifadc list I can forward his truly delusions of grandeur
speech. Michael Pugliese