attn. Chip Berlet: NYTIMES goes conspiritorialist

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Jan 25 12:05:42 PST 2002

Hi,

Shane, I believe you were the one who suggested that the likely suspect in the real anthrax mailings was "fascistic provocateurs within the US National Security State apparatus."

If "they" are so clever, which "they" is writing the NYT editorials, and which "they" is shredding documents for Arthur Andersen?"

Perhaps there is a difference between ironic use of cultural idioms, conspiracism, and investigative reporting.

Perhaps you think not.

How many dadaists does it take to change a light bulb?

-Chip

Shane Mage