slogans

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Mon Jan 28 18:27:05 PST 2002

>Right. It would really strike fear in to the hearts of the ruling
> class for the protesters to cast themselves as indistinguishable
from
> al Qaeda.

That's kind of over the top, Doug, but I see why you are concerned. I agree with that slogan, but also recognize that there is a time and place for every tactic. The problem is that the authorities, the liberal commissars and punits, and moderate forces in the anti-glob movement wish to marginalize any tactic that falls outside of the permitted and palatable. Thus, any attempt to suggest that breaking a window or tow in New York is put on the same level as al Qaueda or burning down a bank.

> I hope there aren't many idiots like this coming to town....

Don't worry, there aren't many.

<< Chuck0 >>

In other words you reserve the right to use the slogans and tactics others think would be counterproductive.

What happens when a secret bloc within the black bloc forms that decides on using guns and bombs because they no longer get off on spray paint and rocks through windows?

Ian