Attacks on Krugman

John K. Taber jktaber at tacni.net
Tue Jan 29 13:42:57 PST 2002

I'm baffled by the recent spate of right-wing attacks on Krugman. What on earth did he write that has upset the Bushies?

Second, I'm getting curious about some of his attackers, for example Paul Campos, a law professor at U of Colorado, Boulder. Does anybody know if he sits on any corporate boards? (His article claims that a paid honorific position that requires little or no work is a bribe, well, not exactly, the "practical equivalent" he says.) So, does Campos sit on boards?

Third, for reporters and editors, how does one find their cv's? Any easy way, or is it hunt and peck?

-- John K. Taber