In the interest of moving us closer to an ideal speechsituation...

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Wed Jan 30 03:30:21 PST 2002

Brad,

Interesting idea, I 'd love to read comments coming from people on this list!! I promise to look at the sites. However, briefly on on your second topic, I would tell people at DAvos (New York this time) that by defining the "mixed economy" as the "shape of business-government relations" you are leaving out the majority of the population of the world!!!!, So at least for the developing world, that definition in my opinion leads to more of the same stuff countries like Argentina and mine (Uruguay) have been suffering for the last decades...jj