Cooper on KPFK

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 30 06:05:08 PST 2002

rhisiart at earthlink.net wrote:

>doug: do you believe you are informed enough about the troubles at
>Pacifica to run an entire article by Cooper without comment? you
>may have been talking to him for four years but have you talked to
>anyone else?

Hey, I only know what I hear from having been around WBAI for over 10 years; having talked extensively with the late program director, Samori Marksman; from having talked with WBAI colleagues; from reading nearly everything of significance circulated from all sides; and talking with other people in & around Pacifica. I know it's not much to go on, but we all have limitations to contend with.

Doug