Negri's Post 9/11 Interview With Multitudes

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 11:53:44 PST 2002

--- Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ruptures Within Empire, The Power of Exodus
>
> An Interview with Toni Negri by Giuseppe Cocco and
> Maurizio Lazzarato
>
> Translated from the French journal Multitudes (Issue
> No. 7) by Thomas Seay and Hydrarchist

Please let me know if you have some difficulty in reading this translation (although I am not SUPPOSED to correct the sometimes dense and meandering language of Negri...though I did add a few of my own footnotes to help ;). Anyway, your feedback would be much appreciated as this interview is to be published in a collection. If you prefer, you can email me privately.

Also, anyone wanting this document in html or word format, let me know...or if you want the French original.

Thanks,

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx