Libertarians love Doug!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 1 10:33:23 PDT 2002

And the paleo-conservatives at Chronicles really like Gore Vidal! home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/kauffman.txt ... I will probably read Gore Vidal based on Kaufmann's ... Vidal contributes a rather weak Forward. The chapter on Alice Roosevelt Longworth appeared in "Chronicles" ... http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/kauffman.txt America First! ... As Gore Vidal notes in his foreword, "By studying our history ... America First! ... has contributed to numerous magazines, including Reason, Liberty, and Chronicles. ... http://www.hutch.demon.co.uk/prom/amfirst.htm

As do the Libertoons at the Independent Institute, http://www.independent.org/tii/forums/vidal_bio.html

Oy vey! The holocaust revisionist reprint of Old Right classic, Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace: A Critical Examination of the Foreign Policy of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and its Aftermath

by Harry Elmer Barnes http://www.noontidepress.com/catalog/0375.html The perpetual war for perpetual peace continues ... This is what historian Charles Beard in 1947 so prophetically labeled the "perpetual war for perpetual peace." To the war-makers, there will always be an ... http://www.harrybrowne.org/articles/pwar.htm Michael Pugliese, http://www.isthataright-wingpamphletthereyougotmr.progressive? orareyajusthappytoseemore.org