determinism

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 1 11:54:06 PDT 2002

sorry to have let you down, tahir. did the best i could, as i've never claimed to be as knowledgeable about marxism as carrol or yoshie, et al, for example. there's been so much conversation on this board addressing your question that i think the subject's pretty well covered. don't you?

i do appreciate your asking, though.