determinism

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Mon Jul 1 02:42:17 PDT 2002

also, R wants to point out that a considerate member of this message board asked him to expand on his original "laconic" statement about determinism, which willingly (or willfully, to use your term) R did.

Actually R, although I appreciate the "considerate" tag (you are too kind), I didn't detect a response to my question about "determinism" in Karl Marx. You raised a lot of stuff about dogmatism and adherence to the holy texts of dead guys, which are entirely valid issues, but I didn't see a response about the determinism issue. Is it still forthcoming? I'm genuinely interested. Tahir