Flag Waving

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Tue Jul 2 20:50:55 PDT 2002

Hi Alex. Long time no read. Hope you're as groovy as possible in these times. Did you see the article about the farmers in Tenn? Smooches Paula ----- Original Message ----- From: Alec Ramsdell <aramsdell at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 11:18 PM Subject: Re: Flag Waving