Russian philosophy

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri Jul 5 16:24:21 PDT 2002

Nothing about the impact of anglophone analytic philosophy on Soviet thought? I have in my possession several Soviet-era philosophy books (i.e. Igor Naletov's *Alternative to Positivism* and books by Dmitry Gorski) which attempted to assimilate some of the insights of the analytic philosopher (i.e. Russell, Wittgenstein, Carnap, Ayer, Popper, Quine) into the framework of dialectical materialism.

Jim Farmelant