High Stakes

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sun Jul 7 22:04:28 PDT 2002

So you worked for Sun? How was/is it? I'm just curious because, though it may have been a coincidental fluke, I thought it was kinda cool that a few months back when the real downsizing started, Sun was the only one I noticed shedding top execs in a grand manner. ----- Original Message ----- From: joanna bujes <joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 5:50 PM Subject: Re: High Stakes