Apology to Doug/Re: Soviet Jokes

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 8 16:43:04 PDT 2002

Trying to find a happy medium between just giving a URL and, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" BURP! If you say four or five paragraphs of the intro of a long piece after the URL is o.k. I'll stick to that. Just giving the URL (like you told me offlist) and hoping others will click it, almost never seems to get others to see where this brain 'o mine forms my opinion on issues x,y,z.

To Joe Gowalka, use google like I did. Type in, "Soviet Jokes, " and then with that dead URL, click the cached copy. With google, nothing ever truly disappears...though I betcha cached copies of stuff like power plant websites that might have valuable info to sleeper cells of Albert Queda to glom onto isn't there anymore! Michael Pugliese