Hi from Estonia

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:28:47 PDT 2002

Renewing my visa. The Russian government requires all foreigners to leave the country onve a year, renew their visa at the local Russian Embassy, and then return.

Estonia is beautiful, truly greathtaking. Plus its one of the only countries in the FSU where life has improved since 1991. Its practically like Scandinavia. And chalk full of Finns.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx