Dog bites man

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Wed Jul 10 11:03:07 PDT 2002

> >In other words, class struggle between coordinators and capitalists.
>
> "Class struggle" in the sense that corporate managers are struggling to become capitalists
themselves. By stealing from existing owners of >capital. If you want to dignify theft by calling it class struggle, then I guess this wave of corporate crime must indicate unprecedented levels of
>class struggle? The revolution must be just around the corner!
>
> Corporate fraudsters as latter day Che Guevaras? Seems a long stretch, but you never know I
suppose.

I didn't say it was good, just that it can be seen as class struggle between the manager class and the owner class.

-- Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchyfaq.org

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied today, then every Post-War American president would have to be hanged." - Noam Chomsky