individualist anarchism

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 22:11:48 PDT 2002

Seriously, I know a very good way to find out if someone who says they are 'libertarian' is anyone to talk to about politics and the state: ask them a few questions regarding what they think about US foreign policy, military, intelligence and state secrets. If they actually think the US has an inherent, arbitrary right to use violent, offensive, deadly force against people in other countries, then I know I'm wasting my time. If they want to eliminate what little government outside of military and intelligence actually gets done at the federal level, without touching the national security state, then I know I'm wasting my time.

Charles Jannuzi