The campaign begins...

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Jul 11 23:42:40 PDT 2002

I haven't seen the ad but I kept a front page section of the Atlanta paper from soon after 9/11. It had a large graphic of terror organizations. Out of 7 or 8 orgs(it's around here somewhere), more than half were Palestinian connected including some who hadn't done any violence for a long time, at that time. I figured the Palestinians were in trouble when I first saw it.

----- Original Message ----- From: joanna bujes <joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 12:59 PM Subject: The campaign begins...