anti-stalinism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 14 02:42:31 PDT 2002

Heh, my hunch you were in Carlos Petroni's grouplet? The one called the Left Party now. My best two Trot friends have near total contempt for Petroni.

What a waste of time to join such a bunch of loons. Morenoites, to be obscure! http://www.marxists.org/history/etol/document/arg03.htm

On their website they have a funny cartoon named Bolshevik Chicken or somesuch.

Don't know me? Well wee met briefly at one of the big Mobes for Peace, Jobs and Justice. Thomas Seay and Brad Meyer were there too, along with Al Weinrub ex-cadre from Line of March.

Those URL assembleges are source material. Some of them I agree with, some not. Y'all (are mostly!) smart people, you can make up your minds, if you bother to click the URL's. The Trot Peter Taffe pamphlet I gave va URL for or two, for example has my recommendation. The Jose Maria Sison doesn't! I sent some stuff by him to a Phillipine leftist that used to freelance for the SF Chronicle when Marcos was overthrowm. He says he knows many ex NPA and CP cadre. They gave that up to become union and NGO staff like Joel Rocamora, if memory serves.

Ultra-leftism equals anti-stalinism, Todd? A post later on that... For now, in the late fSU it was amagamated to Hitlerite fascism. Neat trick, eh. Michael Pugliese